Friday, August 22, 2008

What I want

I want a room inside your mind,
painted with your visions.
Surround me by your thoughts, your dreams...
Show me your hopes and your wishes.

I want a place inside your heart,
at the source of your emotions
To feel your primal sorrows and joys,
and touch the pulse of raw passion.

I want a spot within your soul
that overlooks your essence
to watch your stallion soul run wild
and view your untamed spirit

I want to see you from the inside
untouched, unmasked, unchanged
To be reborn from your real being
And made of your pleasure and pain

2 comments:

sjaki said...

I am glad to see you blogging. I always wondered what was lurking inside that lovely mind of yours. Your peom is quixotic. I may have to quote you. I hope you don't mind.

Duha Awayes said...

Feel free :-) And you cannot believe how much I value your opinion.. And if you like this one stay tuned...